- Si micro-machined based switching cores:
- Industrial leading performance of high reliability of over billion switching cycles
- Latching or non-latching
- High value
- Excellent optical performance over a wide operating temperature range from -40°C to +85°C
- No organic materials in the light path
- Patent pending MEMSLatch™ switch is the worlds first optical MEMS that latches to the position after the electrical power is removed
- Highly stable against environmental variations of temperature and vibration
- Optional built-in driving circuit
- Actuated by 5V electrical pulses.
- Polarisation independent or maintaining
This series of switches is designed to meet the most demanding carrier class and outdoor optical switching applications.